Energy Healing Recipes

 

It recently came to my attention that one can be given a gift of a tool for energy healing, and forget about it. 

So when that happens to me, I'm gonna start saving them like a recipe here, so I don't forget.

Inquiries:*

  • Can I forgive myself? 
  • Who am I?
  • I have a feeling everything's gonna be okay.
  • Don't forget that Leo esteem.
  • Love the moon. 
  • Birthday present
  • Journal for clarity
  • No more guilt
  • Afraid of being alone?
  • Fear of destitution 
  • Stay grounded
  • Ask for help
  • give yourself what you need
  • genuinely lean on God
  • you are loved
  • meditate on awareness
  • Embrace your shadow 
*Details:
  1. When I feel bad about something I did in the past, and it's unresolved and coming back to haunt me, I ask myself, "Can I forgive myself?" And then I check. The answer is always yes. Stay with it until the charge of the memory releases.
  2. Whenever I fear being criticized, I ask myself, "Who am I?" Stay with the question until the pain of identification with a separate self lessens. One of these days, I might just see plum through the illusion.
  3. I had this thought during an energy healing course, after I had just made a scary, life-altering decision, and I realized the facilitator was answering my silent prayer for help. I felt like everything was going to be okay, and I didn't have to fear anything (or anyone) I was fearing. I don't want to forget that feeling. 
  4. It's 2024, and when Venus was in Leo, I started feeling myself in a way I didn't remember doing before. I just felt funny, and cute, and just a joy. I felt the privilege of being a self with it's own personhood, and I detected myself as a self I wanted to spend more time getting to know.
  5. Send love and gratitude to the moon. See what comes back. 
  6. It's my birthday today, and one of the things I learned is that anxiety informs a lot of my decisions. I wanted to go to the coffee shop far from my house, but on the way, I got overwhelmed with fear that something could go wrong and I'd have to face people who might mistreat me (social anxiety). So I did something different, and rather than turning around, I remembered that I really wanted to do this because it's my birthday, and that allowed me to see that there are sometimes 2 of me inside with a conflict; myself that wants to have fun, and my anxiety that wants to keep me safe. That safety makes my other self feel like a prisoner sometimes. So I just allowed the anxiety while taking this low-stakes risk of driving to the coffee shop for pure enjoyment. I applied that same technique later today when I had an opportunity to meet someone new and join their group. Anxiety would say it's not worth it. But other me would say, "what if it is?" So I felt the anxiety after journaling for clarity. 
  7. Sometimes you can do "impossible" things if you just have some clarity. And sometimes clarity can help you come up with a strategy. I used this today when I had social anxiety about meeting someone 1:1. I realized the time constraint of having to be somewhere at a set time was a little stressful, but also I was afraid he would judge me and reject me, and decide I wasn't good enough to join his group. I also figured out why I even wanted to join the group, and that was so have something to look forward to every week. To have somewhere to "go" (online) where other people would show-up. People who have a common interest. Something to hold me accountable to this topic that's more engaging than watching a YouTube video about it. And with that I joined the meeting, and it went great. I'm in the club. 
  8. Obviously this doesn't apply to things worthy of regret, but there are a lot of times I feel guilty when I shouldn't. Like today I wanted to watch TV, but I hesitated because I felt like I would get in trouble, or something. Like it was a bad choice, but then I remembered, "It's my birthday, I can do anything I want - guilt free." And then I realized I need to start questioning every other time I hesitate to do something out of guilt as well. Do you ever feel guilty, not because you're doing something wrong, but because you know someone else doesn't want you too? Is the thing you want to do a reasonable thing to do? An example could be going to the store by yourself, but it will make someone else feel insecure. This is an extreme example, but these are the kinds of ways guilt keeps us from being healthy and happy. And even when you know your thing is reasonable, you'll still have to face your fear of what will happen if you do it anyway. Does your guilt make you feel like you're being disloyal to your friend? Are you afraid they will punish you, or shame you, or abandon you? This post isn't about whether you'll go to the store by yourself in that situation, but it IS about letting go of the guilt. 
  9. Without getting too detailed here, lemme just say, today I became aware of my fear of being alone. I'm not sure in what ways that belief is holding me back, but I know the way to lose the fear is to reverse-law-of-attraction it. I'm gonna imagine what I fear until the fear transforms. If it transforms into something else that still needs transforming, I'll letcha know. 
  10. I suppose I should add fear-of-destitution to this list. See 9. 
  11. Something I've heard other empaths struggle with is "scanning other people". When I woke up this morning, it's Sunday, so my husband is home from work and we're free to hit the town together. Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I noticed I was living in his world in order to maintain harmony. And living in his world makes me feel extremely ungrounded, so we have to take long breaks after a while. But today, for whatever reason, I was able to feel the difference between living in my own world, and living in his world. And I knew living in my world is what people mean when they say, stay grounded. One time I was watching a show called Sister Wives, and the head of the household is a notorious narcissist. One time he was talking about trying to "connect" with his daughter Ysabel, and he said, "I kept trying to get her to come out of herself, but she wouldn't do it." I didn't know what he meant until now, and I was always curious about it, because I knew it couldn't be good for her. I think what happens with empaths is that, when you live in someone else's world, and you're not grounded to your own state of being, you begin believing that all of their interests and preferences are your own. And you start offering up your resources of time, energy, emotions, toward their benefit. That can become detrimental to your health if they are a bottomless pit. Anyway, I noticed my world had a very different feeling than my husband's world. He's far from Kody Brown, but no one should live in another person's world forever. It's important to return to yourself, or maybe there's a way to never even leave. 
  12. There are a lot of invisible helpers that can and will help us if we ask for it. 
  13. When my mom's boyfriend, Chuck, yelled at me for walking in on him while he was changing in the middle of one of my (hindsight) hyperactive moments, it put a schism on my nervous system that is still with me at 43. It gave me ptsd. it made me feel like the world is unsafe, but in a chronic/phobic way. I didn't have anyone to turn to. I just contracted myself in really tightly. In that moment, I needed someone like my present self. A protector. A mother. Maybe if a Father, shit. But I'm just me, so I go back to her and I get really present with her. I open my heart so she can let the bad feelings flow through our cord of light. that sounds hippy woo woo, but these are the only words I've heard to describe what I perceive is happening. I tell her she is safe and we are bigger than him. Then, as her, I see for myself if that's true. when I realize it is true, because we are still here, I am able to release some of the trauma. I may have to do this a few more times. 
  14. for a long time I didn't feel like I was worthy of God. fortunately I've gotten past most, if not all, of that, and so now I seek God earnestly. I've been feeling really lonely lately, but leaning on the people in my life doesn't help. Leaning on myself doesn't help either, because I still feel empty inside. So last night, I decided to seek and lean on God as like an emotional support animal to help me feel safe enough to fall into slumber. dumb sentence. keeping it. rather than seeking a man, or imagining a future man who can meet my needs, I sought God in that moment. connection was there. I couldn't stay in it for long, because I have so many shadows inside, that find the light quite uncomfortable. but I know it's there for me when I need it, and I'm gonna allow the light of God to shine on all of my traumas for the rest of my life.
  15. today I was journaling and I was trying to think about the types of relationships I want in my life and I was immediately imagining myself changing myself to be more palatable. and by grace I started thinking about what it would be like to show up how I already am - bed head and all - and then I tripped over the feeling of what it's like to be loved for who you are. and since that feeling was so nice, I decided to sit in it for a while with the mantra, you are loved. imagining girlfriends just walking into my kitchen, and I don't have to mask, or do anything, and to just know that I am appreciated, considered, and loved. maybe I can manifest these relationships by cleaning up all of the energetic crust inside that I accumulated from my mom's boyfriend chuck that says, "you are unlovable". You are loved.  
  16. I watched a video from Rupert Spira about the clarity of awareness itself, and I finally was able to see how awareness is unaffected by the depression that lives in my body. And a lot of dense energy evaporated because I dis-identified with my body and trauma while I was meditating on being awareness itself. I also put a lot of things together that I had heard in the past, like people who are enlightened will describe how they experience pain and they say it’s no big deal because it’s not personal pain. Like it’s happening in their bodies, but it’s happening to no one, so it’s no big deal. Rupert also said that the depression would eventually leave if you do that enough. He said it’s immediately better for the reasons that I mentioned other people saying, but that it would leave too. I’m thrilled about that, and I’m going to practice every day. 
  17. I'm afraid to show up online because I've gotten pretty bad haters in the past, and one of the things that makes it so hard is believing that they are right and there is something hate-able about me. But lately I've been seeing so much content about embracing my shadow and accepting all parts of myself, and I knew that conceptually, but I didn't know how to do it. Whenever I think about being online, I resist the notion. So now I go to the place inside of me that I pulled away from. This is the part I'm afraid people will see. There are some gay parts in there, and some internalized homophobia. Those are just some examples of stuff we hide, but you don't even have to know it. For me I just feel the incredible charge of it, somatically, and I meet it with the intention of allowing it to be there, no matter (how ugly) what it looks like. If you hit a wall when you're trying to transmute it, just imagine showing up online again, and see how much that scares ya. That should show you where your stuff is still hiding. Tweak this to work for you. I can see how being online might not always work, but maybe the fear of getting a real job might work. And maybe I won't be so burnt out from being in public if i'm no longer affected by the barrage of other people's judgments. 


Comments