Steakhouse Broccoli

 


Kyle liked the broccoli that I made with dinner tonight, so he told me to put it on my blog so he can recreate it. I love mastering every vegetable so I can have easy options for dinner. 

Ingredients:

  • 2 heads of broccoli (fresh)
  • 2-3 tbsp unsalted butter (we're keto)
  • Salt and pepper to taste.
Directions:
  1. Rinse the broccoli and cut it into bite-sized pieces. 
  2. Add it to a skillet (like the always pan), along with the butter and heat it over medium-high until the butter melts. 
  3. Then reduce the heat to low and cover it so it can steam while you're waiting for the steaks to broil. 
  4. Stir the broccoli after 2 minutes, because the pan is still hot. 
  5. Then stir it after 4 minutes, then 5 minutes. 
  6. Keep the lid on in between, so it can steam. 
Serves 2

Comments