Next Week’s Carnivore Meal Plan 001


 So, I want to lean into carnivore, in order to reverse my autoimmune damage, and maybe heal it completely. 

I’ve already been focusing on more protein heavy keto meals, like burgers and chicken casserole. 

So maybe switching to carnivore won’t be quite as bad. 

Neisha, from the YouTube channel “Neisha Loves It”, gives the advice that you should permit yourself to have vegetables 3 times during the week, but only as a tool, if you really need it. 

I’m not planning on vegetables, but I do want to have whole milk lattes, coconut raspberry ice cream, and lemon poppy seed muffins. 

Or, I’ll do coconut blueberry lemon poppyseed ice cream, and raspberry cheese danishes. I haven’t decided. 

Another thing I want to give myself permission to do is eat ribeyes for all of my carnivore meals. 

According to Mikhaila Peterson, she eats a pound and a half of steaks between 2 meals per day. They’re not too expensive from Walmart, but they’re harder to come by because people are over-prepping due to the weather. 

Walmart has limits on item counts, so I’ll have to get my limit on many different styles of ribeyes, even if they’re not grass fed, or even Angus. 

And lastly, Kyle wants what I eat, so I’ve got to double it. 

It’s difficult to plan for how much I need, because the app says that a particular package of ribeyes will range from 0.33 to 1.5 pounds. So if I get 3 packages of that, I don’t know if I’m getting 1 pound, or 4.5 pounds. 

We ended up ordering $200 worth of groceries, but they put a $300 hold on our credit card to accommodate the weight difference. 

And sometimes we wind up with meat from Walmart that expires the same day. When I’m ordering enough for the whole week, that becomes a challenge. 

It’s still better to do curbside these days though, than to choose the expiration date yourself. 

If we get a crap ton of meat that expires in a day, we’ll just freeze it. That’s the game plan. Here’s our shopping list. 

The peanut butter and avocados are for Kyle. The kombucha’s are for me, because after consuming erythritol this week, I feel like I need digestive enzymes. 

I’m going to use the scoby’s to make new batches, but Kyle wanted some too, so I got all 5 flavors. 

Update: I just remembered that I added cream cheese, almond flour, breakfast sausage and mozzarella, in order to make a sausage biscuit and gravy casserole, but something wonky must have been going on with their website, because we got an email that they added them, but then a second email that they removed them. I just added them back. 






Update: 


Comments